Crafting creative strategies and solutions for non-profit organisations large and small is at the core of everything Get It is about
Going that extra mile to get to know your objectives and reach your audience or goal with novel ideas is our speciality. At Get It, we dovetail with partners to create a skilled team fit for your purposes.
Julie Briggs is founder of Get It Communications. Her background as project and media manager for national charities combined with setting up community projects and companies has given her an extensive toolkit to craft creative strategies. Her previous experience includes:
- devising and running national and regional campaigns to secure legislative change, raise awareness or change consumer attitudes;
- producing campaigns to secure animal welfare laws;
- managing multi-million pound advertising campaigns
- writing for national publications, magazines and newspapers
- establishing charitable groups such as an autonomous branch of Gingerbread for Norfolk and Norwich;
- creating a PR strategy for the re-branding of charities such as Equal Lives, formerly Norfolk Coalition of Disabled People;
- setting up community groups such as ClearCompany CIC – a non-profit enterprise supporting new business and people in hardship;
- producing business plans for new and developing businesses;
- organising events;
- Generating media coverage;
- Producing corporate and educational videos for national charities such as the RSPCA.
Wiseman & Associates is one of Get Its most effective partnerships. Steve Wiseman has served in the charitable/social enterprise sector in many capacities. Running his own company Wiseman & Associates, he works to support numerous small charities and social enterprises with business development and funding, Previously, he was CEO of the Norwich & West Norfolk Citizens Advice Bureau for 22 years. Here he developed the organisation in response to community need, and sourced funding for and managed a wide range of information, advice and advocacy projects in Norwich and outreach locations in Norfolk. He mentors and supports many start-ups and pre-start-ups.